Cant believe what I just saw on ITV Calender News

I saw the same thing on BBC news, but the impression I got from the people they interview was that this wasn't the first time this particular household had been in trouble over the waste with the council :)

I don't think its all as it seems at first :)

He got the fine for refusing to pay a penalty, but he had asked for a bigger bin and they refused.

Oo, when I watched it the council officer mentioned something about them being warned before for leaving rubbish on the street and stuff :confused:

Oo, when I watched it the council officer mentioned something about them being warned before for leaving rubbish on the street and stuff :confused:

Have you seen today's SUN news paper, a women broke a sausage roll in half to give to her child but as she bent down to put it in his/her mouth she missed and dropped a bit, thinking nothing of it she carried on feeding the rest of the sausage roll to her child, within mins there was TWO people saying she had littered the street so they handed her two written penalty notes with a fine accumulating to £70 :mad: the women in question only gets £98 a week benifits to live on, also the pigions ate all the crumbs up anyway so there was no proof anyway but it doesn't matter as the council have hired special people to work under cover spying on people to see if they litter anywhere, how pathetic is that.

im not trying to defend the council here :D part "offenses" or not its absolutely ridiculous that they even bothered to take this to court at the expense of the tax-payers :mad:

Also, there was a woman who threw an apple core out of her car window, and she got done for ~£160 for "disposing of categorized waste in an area not licensed for categorized waste" or something along those lines.

Not to mention this "10p tax rate" they're trying to get rid of..oh yeah and replace it with a 20p tax rate...

my mum's pay increase of £24 a month, and out of that she only gets £4 because of the change with the tax rates...

So much for the "labour" government.

im not trying to defend the council here :D part "offenses" or not its absolutely ridiculous that they even bothered to take this to court at the expense of the tax-payers :mad:

Also, there was a woman who threw an apple core out of her car window, and she got done for ~£160 for "disposing of categorized waste in an area not licensed for categorized waste" or something along those lines.

Not to mention this "10p tax rate" they're trying to get rid of..oh yeah and replace it with a 20p tax rate...

my mum's pay increase of £24 a month, and out of that she only gets £4 because of the change with the tax rates...

So much for the "labour" government.
They obviously didn't get the vip yaught last year so want to make up for it this time, and us the working class have to cop for it:mad:

Back
Top Bottom