Cannibal Holocaust...

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
Ever seen it? :D

Just watched it again tonight... WOOOOF... Movie is intense O_O

By intense, I mean one of the goriest, sickest, most disturbing movies I've ever seen. And that it was made in 1980, makes it so much more crazy...

I'm not gonna post any pics or links to it, but if you are brave, do a quick google image search, and one of the first pics to catch your eye will be a picture of a girl... well.... yeah... I'll let you find out.

It's a pretty rare movie, has anyone seen it before?

Damn. Sh*t scared me. It's disgusting man. I've never seen and I don't think I will lol. I don't like movies like that.

Side note: "Damn" is allowed right? Not that bad of a word...

We are!? OH MA GAHH! (south park tom cruise voice)

We were I guess. Not anymore as you haven't answered in the "2 Bars!!" thread. But oh well. Did you get that PM I sent you? Man right now I'm just using up posts lol. Pretty void conversations. Oh well. Just making up for what I'm gonna miss this weekend lol.

yea i've seen the movie. wasnt very scary, but was pretty disturbing at some parts. especially since i know that they actually killed those animals on film.

I could never watch a movie like that.

I mean, I've seen Night Of The Living Dead, Dead Alive, Hellraiser: Bloodline, Jason Goes To Hell....etc....

But I could never watch a movie called "Cannibal Holocaust"

Back
Top Bottom