Cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.

semtex

In Runtime
Maybe a controversial thread, maybe not. If it is, mods please feel free to delete.

In the mean time, just though it'd be interesing to hear peoples views on the matter of cannabis; Do you think it's good/bad? have you/do you ever smoke? What do you think of current laws?

Let the debate begin...

...Or end very quickly!

lol lets see..everyone that i know of that smokes weed gets all screwed up, is a huge bitch,cant continue a simple conversation, gets in trouble alot, stupid, stinks because of the weed, acts like an idiot.

so to answer your question i have never nor will ever start smoking cannabis. current laws should stya in effect so that the world does not become full of stupid people.

money_man said:
lol lets see..everyone that i know of that smokes weed gets all screwed up, is a huge bitch,cant continue a simple conversation, gets in trouble alot, stupid, stinks because of the weed, acts like an idiot.

Fair comment. May i ask if these people do it on a regular basis?

LOL YES!! everyday there back in the smokers corner at my school. they all stink like shit and i want to shoot half them because they think they're so cool because they're not afraid of lung cancer unlike myself. they priase each other for how big of a blunt or how many each of them can smoke! idiots i hope they all die of lung cancer. btw who voted that they often smoke the cannabis?

I frequently use cannabis and maintain a 3.7 GPA. I only use it at night or on the weekends. What I do in my freetime, is my business, as long as I do not hurt anyone. In my opinion, Marijuana is not a bit more worse then Alcohol.

lol i dont drink either, cant stand those fags walking around talking jibberish and being like "hey! im so cool look at me fall on the ground and break my nose ahahha this is fun". they all look forward to drinking and getting loaded tehn they complain the next day because of their hangovers. my step-mom tried that one on me so when she told me to stfu and go upstairs because she had a hangover i started slamming cabinets and banging pans together. dont fucking drink and tehn complain bitch!

I personally think to decide weather cannabis is good or bad, you need to look at how it affects an individial; after all thats what we are - individual, so different people get affected in different ways. You do get people like money_man talks of, that quite obviously have let it take over their lives and is having a negative affect. On the other hand, take myself for example. I'm 21, and am holding up a good job as a production manager, often attending high standing meetings about new projects. Yet in the evening on occasions i will partake in the odd smoke to relax.

I know of the bad effects more than most of my friends as i was in a real mess with the stuff at one point - over £140 per week on the stuff; but councelling sorted that and i'm back on track. any other views here?

Careful how you use the word "fag" money man.

But I actually agree with you on one point.. marijuana is a gateway drug. Those who use it go for more potent things typically. It is also an expensive habit. Marijuana is not good for you. Alcohol, such as red wine is good for you.. is in moderation. Even beer is good for you in moderation because of the high amounts of minerals it has. But in moderation.

Caffine is a drug. Uh oh! STOP THE COFFEE GUYS!!

Most people use it as a "Life enhancement" so they can live easier because they can't have fun without it, or maybe it's just a party. Who cares, if they do it, they do it, unless you're saying that weed will cause a nuclear farware I don't care.

I'm here smokin chronic, while you chokin on stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom