Cancer :(

sniperviper21

Golden Master
My gram has cancer :(((

nicest lady you'd ever meet, always have donuts, candy, cookies, always spoiling ya, even if your 20 like me, ahaha.
I really wish you could all meet her an see how awesome she is. : /

Sucks how things like this strike the best people on earth, and then horrible people like Osama or who ever, never get anything bad, so unfair eh?

Just another reason to leave my Folding at Home CPU/GPU on 24.7

Sorry to hear that.

In the last ten years or so, we lost my mother, her best friend, and my wife's grandfather to cancer.

I feel ya...

the docs asked if she wanted to stop Chemo, but she said no, she wants to fight it. so i am happy for her.

My thoughts are with you. Lost a few members of the family to this horrible condition over the last few years.

Hope your nan can conquer this.

My dad has cancer...

We don't know if he is going to make it to Christmas......

He has it of the Stomach,Liver and possibly his Kidneys

My gram has it on her kidney (only has one cuz she gave the other to my aunt) lungs, stomach, and behind her eyes, though the one has stopped growing.

Personally i think that the people that are tough and believe, they have the best chance to survive, so i try to stop an see her when ever i get the chance to. Last time we talked about me when i was a little kid, my first day of kindergarten, and when i graduated high school, she was so happy.

Cool, she has some fight in her yet.

My wife's grandfather opted not to treat it. it was his second go 'round and he was tired and ready to go. He was 91.

How old is your grandmother?

I feel bad for not knowing for sure, but um really bad with names and ages...

but i believe she is around 74

but i am sure her grandfather lived a good long life :)

Back
Top Bottom