Can you do this

Ahh! Ohh my, i'm on the laptop in my bed, leaning against my wall and i hit my head really hard. OUCHH!!!

I remember the very firs time i did one of those it was like 1 am, and i was really tirred and it scared me sooo bad that i jumped out of my chair and screamed, lol.

Haha! i knew this looked familiar!!! http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/1606.html

Damn... i jumped like 5 feet in the air.. I had my z5500s on high... damn you... lol...

When i did it, when my brother gave it to me, it was at like 3am, with headphones on so I dont wake the parents, and those were full blast, and I was just like SHIT!!

ohh, I thought that there was supposed to be some scary sound when u hit a wall. Because it said that sound effects will help.
Then I was like 0_o when there was no sound when I hit a wall.
But damn, that surprised me. I was ready for the level 4 and then that ugly biatch jumped on me face!

i hand it to you you are the 1st to get me with one of those things. i always am on the net surfing and some one sends me that stuff and always expect it! ty

HAHA! I lost on level 3, like right near the end, I had headphones on high too. But then, I didn't do it again! Haha! I avoided it!

Back
Top Bottom