Can someone please just be nice and help me :(

sxy19

Beta member
I really want to get my music from my computer to my moms but theres too much to put on a disk or cd and i dont wanna make like 108302183 cds trying to do it and i know there MUST be a way to get it all over there at once but i just dont know how. so if someone could help me i would REALLYYY appreciate it. I miss my music :'(

if you have a network set up with your mom's computer and yours on it you can send the music over the network... or you can buy a portable hard drive (which is probably too expensive lol). sry thats about all the ways i can think of to get it over all at once. you could maybe take a few songs at a time with a USB storage device.. which would probably take forever if you have a lot of music. hehe personally i have over 1 GB worth of music on my computer;)

what do you mean, if i have a network set up with my moms computer.. would that be like, cable internet thingy? lol sorry i'm not very good with this part of computer shit.. I can do everything else but this lol

a network pretty much connects computers, which allows internet connection and file sharing. what kind of internet connection do you have? do both your computer and your mom's computer have internet access? if both computers have internet access over the same connection then most likely you have a network set up between the two computers, which means you should be able to send your music over the network to your mom's computer

Come on, how much music have u got?!?!?!? even if u had sommat like 5 gigs u could save it t a dvd-r!!!!

that's what i would do, just make a DVD DATA disk.....
all you would need is 2-disks if it was 5 gigs worth on the hhd. (hard hardrive)

Have you tried taking the hard drive with the data on it and putting it into the PC you want to transfer to and tragging everything over?

Back
Top Bottom