Can someone help me?

lhuser

Golden Master
Well, I'm sort of left there, with 3 paths for college choice:

-Private college
-Public college
-Professional education (Trade school)

Now, I'm stuck. I'm supposed to get a job this Winter, I desperatly hope!

The problem is the following:
I need your opinions on which of the three to choose. I'm having troubles choosing myself.

Let's compare them.

For the private college, some of you will know CDI College. Well, I'm looking into the networking area, where I'll be learning computing support and networking together. The pros on that is that I get multiple certificates, such as the A+, Cisco certified, etc. The cons, is that it's 17K and it's downtown Montreal...and it's as cramped as Toronto. That 17K can be replaced with a loan and I have to pay back within 12 years ($120/month). The long trip can be replaced with the local train and metro.

For the public college, the pros are that it's not far, not costy. But for the cons, I only get a college leaving, it comes with the crap I don't need, and it's annoying how big it is.

For the Trade school, the pros are...it's cheap and it's only Computing support lol! The cons are that it's far, and the living with that is more restraint than a college.

I've been looking for the private college, but the main problem is that it's the job for now. I need a job and it seems that everyone is against me. It looks like I'm going to put out my evil face outside lol!

Anyways, what you think should be the best choice? Be serious please.

I would prefer a trade school because they concentrate more on the subject. Devry is my first choice for that, but it cost like $50,000 for 4 years!!!!!

How about just doing this? Go to a junior college for a year and a half to get your transfer credits and go to a private or public university after that. I hate the bias of public and private schools. My philosophy: I can be just as good going to a public university than some ivy league guy graduating from Yale. You just have to put in the effort.

One thing: the things you;ve said for your schools will not work in Wuebec, Canada.

Back
Top Bottom