Can I Sue??

Status
Not open for further replies.

shagadelicman1

In Runtime
I chipped my teeth a couple years back, because i was playing some basketball and fell on the ground. SO, i got my teeth capped and told my doctor my jaw was hurting, he said it was because my overbite, so i need braces. I come to find out a couple days back that i have a severe case of tmj disorder, causing my jaw to pop and hurt. Can i sue my dentist for not checking for that??? my new dentist said its really rare for me being 17 and male. like a 1% chance!!! WTF :(

so can i??

I hate idiots who sue or even threaten to sue for every little problem that happens in their life. Suck it up and deal with it. That sort of crap is why the world is so ****** up.

Why didn't you ask your dentist to check for it?? After all the odds are so high of you getting it.

(Hint, there was sarcasm above..) If there was only a 1% chance of you getting it, obviously the dentist isn't going to waste time and your money checking. Do you think you can sue your family doctor for not realizing you have cancer because he didn't check every time you went to see him? I think not..

Stop being so greedy.

pathetic. totally pathetic. its people who do stupid things like that which has made the world the place it is today..... idiots claiming for injury after every tiny little scrape in a car, people suing for every single little thing that happens to them.

totally pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom