Can Everyone Do Me A Favor Plzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Plz guys, this means alot, just take 15mins of your time to do this and ill do what ever you want.

[]

Everyone sign up there, and look for ANTDEMO

antdemo is me, just log in and go to Findplayer, once you there just take alook at how much effort i have put into writing and making all thos pics, anyway....

can you just click on HELP DESK, can everyone plz write a ticket, saying stuff like, antdemo cant hack and wont hack on this game, he needs his account back because he has stuck to this game, he loves it to much.

Make stuff up about the stuff, anway reason why i have saying this meassge is because my bootleggers account has been hacked everytime i log in it says:

This username has been banned!

Reason: Other (Specify below)

The mod/admin who banned you included this message: Using a 3rd party hacking program.

Total Length: Forever

Time Left: N/A

Please do not just e-mail us with such messages as "Why was I banned?" or "I dont deserve to be banned!" Explain what the message says, what your username is, and your side of the story if you have one.

xx cobra xx said:
Plz guys, this means alot, just take 15mins of your time to do this and ill do what ever you want.

[]

Everyone sign up there, and look for ANTDEMO

antdemo is me, just log in and go to Findplayer, once you there just take alook at how much effort i have put into writing and making all thos pics, anyway....

can you just click on HELP DESK, can everyone plz write a ticket, saying stuff like, antdemo cant hack and wont hack on this game, he needs his account back because he has stuck to this game, he loves it to much.

Make stuff up about the stuff, anway reason why i have saying this meassge is because my bootleggers account has been hacked everytime i log in it says:

This username has been banned!

Reason: Other (Specify below)

The mod/admin who banned you included this message: Using a 3rd party hacking program.

Total Length: Forever

Time Left: N/A

Please do not just e-mail us with such messages as "Why was I banned?" or "I dont deserve to be banned!" Explain what the message says, what your username is, and your side of the story if you have one.

Sorry I can't help, you have to be a member and I do not really want to join... :(

Cobra, i would love to help you son, but this just goes against my grain....You are asking us to go lie about something we know nothing aboutand really had nothing to do with.
You need to deal with this on your own and not try to bring everyone else in to it.

WTF!!!!!! How do I know that you got hacked?...because you said so!!!
Look at your signature about learning script.
Now you are accused of doing just that and got banned.
ANTDEMON>>>>>doesn't look like cobra to me.!
the answer is still NO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom