Can The Devil be forgiven by God?

theplustwo

BSOD
Y or No and I am new here BTW.

I vote Yes.

What if any unforgivable sin by God did you hear of he (The Devil) did, explain please, thank you all!

Be pretty pointless wouldnt it? Because then you coul dgo through life doing what you would like. Sinning left right and center and that still go to heaven at the end of it because god will forgive you

God is forgieful to everyone, but the devil shall never stops it's actions, so...God can't forgive him :)

Who knows? They may be working hand to hand for earth. God balances the good in us and the devil balances the bad

...Ouch! feels sad! I was thinking of this, but god's is having such a good heart, I thought he could forgive it. Well, the Devil makes the bad...he's the one that could have started the whole thing with hate

I don't think the devil will ask forgiveness. Yeah,the bible really say that there are sins which is unfogivable so even individuals living on earth are not exempted on that kind of law of God. That's sad but quite fair.

God can and would forgive Satan, But Would he Ask for it? No, he's arrogant, He still believes hes better than god

God gave Lucifer the choice to be God's right hand man, but Lucifer wanted all the power, so he went down and created his own heaven, which is hell, and where lucifer became known as the devil, or satan. Whatever you want to call him. No, God cannot forgive him because, although God is all-forgiving, Lucifer was once an angel, and was different than a fallable man, so his circumstances are different.

There are three things in this word i learn not to talk about Religion, Politics, and my sister. lol im jk. umm i have no clue wat ur talking about but i say depends on wat he did. but if u forgive to easily ur doomed to be picked on.

Back
Top Bottom