Call of Duty 4 DEMO!!!

I'll check with FRAPS.

It was running smoothish, but I could tell there were a lot of drops while playing, well below 30fps I'm sure.

Its pretty weird because on Unreal Tournament 3, I'm getting a solid 62fps at full settings (capped), even with loads of people

Was running rather slow for me at full settings, which I was surprised with.
Does look good though

should get your system checked there bro, my system is probably going to get 40+ on max @ 1280x1024
ran slow??????????????
you got better specs then me i maxed it no problem
than your sig must lie because you claim to have an 8800GTX

Well, I would try FRAPS, but it doesn't seem to show within this game. Doesn't it use Direct 3D?...weird.

Anyhow, it seems better now. Better than this morning anyhow.

I turned antialising off. Don't really need it at 1680x1050 anyway really.

Ok I got almost all of the stuff maxed out and I got from 30 to 70 which is quite solid. I got the shadows and all on and AAx2 and I'm not going to have fun with the settings intill tomorrow.

Yeah, update FRAPS. It works then :)

Will update with FPS:

Yeah, getting a minimum with Full settings, with Antialising on 0x at 1680x1050 40fps, with a high of around 60fps with not much going on.
Average is around 50.
If I just look at a tree however, I get an fps of over 100 :) Lovely trees, haha.

Setting my video card settings to overclocked with ATI Tool gives me around 10fps more, so I'm getting around 60 average now :)

I'm surprised how slow the game seems to be running though. The walking speed is rather slow, probably.

Inside the building, I get over 150fps :D

2x Antialising, around 40-50fps average

4x, around 36-40 average

Back
Top Bottom