call of duty 4

put in my two cents, if you liked battlefield 2 game play , then you'll love cod4

Exactly. You can only make so many games about a certain subject before you "run out" of unique stuff to add to it...other conflicts don't have games made about them (WWI, Korea, Vietnam etc)

It'll be nice though to see a change in the Call of Duty series...i liked the multiplayer in Call of Duty 3 with different classes and vehicles so maybe they will improve upon the multiplayer further for the 4th game

The thing with WWII is that there was a common goal for the Allies to achieve. Hitler was a genocidal madman leading a conquering country and had to be stopped.

Imagine a game based on WWI. That would be so BORING. The only thing you could do is sit in trenches all day, try to capture enemy trenches by crossing No-Man's-Land, driving ancient "tanks", or piloting biplanes. :rolleyes: No one would buy that.

There are hardly any games based on Korea or Vietnam for a reason. It was simply a time that America wanted to forget.

is it going to be DX10 because if it is ill buy a DX10 over the 7900GS i want right now. im pretty sure it is but i have to know when i get the money

The thing with WWII is that there was a common goal for the Allies to achieve. Hitler was a genocidal madman leading a conquering country and had to be stopped.

Imagine a game based on WWI. That would be so BORING. The only thing you could do is sit in trenches all day, try to capture enemy trenches by crossing No-Man's-Land, driving ancient "tanks", or piloting biplanes. :rolleyes: No one would buy that.

There are hardly any games based on Korea or Vietnam for a reason. It was simply a time that America wanted to forget.

actually i have a game on WWI, its not like real, but its called Iron Storm, and its theme is "what if the civil war never ended" its kinda old, but its really fun, and has some new weapons and such, but i actually think a civil war game or WWI game could be very cool, if you got it from a good developer and such... i mean, who doesnt like shooting lead balls at each other?

actually i have a game on WWI, its not like real, but its called Iron Storm, and its theme is "what if the civil war never ended" its kinda old, but its really fun, and has some new weapons and such, but i actually think a civil war game or WWI game could be very cool, if you got it from a good developer and such... i mean, who doesnt like shooting lead balls at each other?

haha that does sound kinda cool....but yeah like you and Celegrom said, i think a new Civil War (Or as we in the South refer to it, "The War of Northern Agression":p ) game would be pretty awesome! any kind of game with a fresh new twist would be sweet.

Yeah, but don't you see how they have to add little twists here and there to make it sound more appealing. If they just made a game based on the events of WWI, it would be boring and no one would even bother.

Back
Top Bottom