Call Of Duty 2

okay I have Cal of duty 2 for my computer and i also have the X-Box 360 controller for Windows With my computer okay the thing is this I want to play cod2 with my 360 controller which i do but its so freaking hard to get used to and with every game i play w/e im doing moves to the left. like if i play NFS MW my cars always! want to drive to the left and when i play COD2 my gun always moves to the left.. its so annoying! I use a program called Pinnacle Game profiler and it allows me to use my controller with my games Does any one else have a 360 controller that they use with there games?

I used a friend's 360 controller on my PC once.. just had to install the drivers for it. Worked great.

I have the drivers and everything its just that like if im driving my car goes to the left and if i am playing a shooting game like cod2 my gun goes to the left

Trivium Nate said:
I have the drivers and everything its just that like if im driving my car goes to the left and if i am playing a shooting game like cod2 my gun goes to the left
ah yes, I understand now. Your deadzone is off. Try unplugging the controller, and plugging it back in.. when plugging it in, don't touch the analogs at all, make sure they are center. If that doesn't fix it, you need to find something to add a bit of deadzone to it.

yeah i did but that was an original xbox controller. ill get u drivers for xbox controller (works with 360 also)

I thought about modding an xbox1 controller for my PC... but if I screw up I can't replace it.. so broke.

I use a program called

Pinnacle Game profiler

http://www.pinnaclegameprofiler.com/,

And I just bought it today so its the full version

These are the default settings

1bd5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom