In Cali...

alvino said:
It's incredible. There's hardly any variety in the menu, yet it's so popular. Why? Because the food is good, cheap and way healthier than McDonalds and those other places.
Yeah man thats why its so popular cause is all fresh nothing ever on a frezer, and the places are always packed!!! The drive through dosent work cause its always packed witha line of cars usually someone takes orders on each car lol. I usually dont use the drive through i just go and order.

dude, this is soooo true!!! haha. i should kno, i live in cali.

well, the area code thing isnt so true in norcal. but it definately is in the LA area.

Well, alot of stuff up there is exactly like here in Texas...

I only have like two white friends lol. (I'm white) but yeah, alot of Mexicans.

You think their egos are big, come down to Texas, you can't drive 50 yards without seeing a Texas flag, or a billboard that says "Ford best truck in Texas" or "Texas Wopper" Or "Dodge, best truck in Texas" lol.

Gets annoying.

does texas have its own special edition for certain cars? like there's some "california edition" cars down here. just wondering.

Yeah, I think they do.

Oh and I forgot, you know at school, when you have to do the Pledge of Alligance? Well here after that we have to get up and say the Texas Pledge of Alligance! It's stupid.

Jon. said:
Yeah, I think they do.

Oh and I forgot, you know at school, when you have to do the Pledge of Alligance? Well here after that we have to get up and say the Texas Pledge of Alligance! It's stupid.
haha. lmao. that sucks dude.

Yeah, it funny seeing new kids.

"Please raise for the pledge"

Nothin new, but whe he/she sits down, then stands up so fast lol. Just their expressions is funny.

Back
Top Bottom