Cal?

I love cs : D Benn playing for more then 6 years now. Currently CAl-O // 1-0-0 we are a cal M-P reform team. Idle and Perfom #tc5

ill get more info for you guys later, im home from school early, cuz im sick.
i got a match tonight, but i cant get added to the roster till wednesday, so im fillin in for someone else tonight, ill let you guys know how it goes

Yeah..i got a hate forum about me on the cal forums..im "Too good" I play CEVO-Professional, CPL and CAL-invite...

EDIT: Arrix knows about the hate forum.i told him about it at aschool...and he knwos im cal-invite lol.

Spec said:
Yeah..i got a hate forum about me on the cal forums..im "Too good" I play CEVO-Professional, CPL and CAL-invite...

EDIT: Arrix knows about the hate forum.i told him about it at aschool...and he knwos im cal-invite lol.
sweet, we should play sometime :)
but yeah, we ditched our clan and i think wer gonna join this other one till next season, then im just gonna juice an old comp wit like 2gram and a new net adapter, put it at my dads office, t1, and rock from there, got a server for cs and vent :)

Ahh..im Cal-invite in Source..i was cal-invite in 1.6 with Money Crew..Jaxx money crew..but your in the US? I assume..if so, ill play with ya some time.

Back
Top Bottom