Caffeine Withdrawl...

I'm not addicted to the stuff so far as getting chills and aches by not drinking it. It's more I like sodas and cant stop drinking them. I like Root Beer and that doesn't have any caffeine, so it can't be caffeine really. I try not to drink them too much though, but I usually do after work since I work fast food and drinks are free for employees... Not that I'm getting fat, but I don't eat or drink very healthy, so I'm trying to cut back.

how much did you have?
i have a couple of litres of energy drink a week usually. sometimes 600mg of caffiene a day. ive had 1000mg of caffiene in a day before and have been fine

I used to have a 2-liter of soda a day, sometimes up to 4. On top of that, usually a lot of chocolate, which has more caffeine than most sodas do, but its better for you (antioxidants).

I am feeling much better now because I took some Excedrin Migraine, which has Tylenol, aspirin, and a dose of caffeine all in one pill.

Only way to lessen your dependency is cold turkey. lol
I've been trying to get off but I always get sodas when I go out to eat anyway.

Caffeine is a drug that you don't wanna do cold turkey with. Like most drugs, it is better to ween yourself off of it slowly, but I decided to just stop. I am regretting it now.

^^ Sprite, 7up and Sierra Mist FTW!

I'm drinking a Sprite right now, but I would kill for a can of 7up.

I was able to cut it off completely for over a week going cold turkey. I probably have a higher tolerance for the consequences though because I used to get migraine headaches at least once a week.

Back
Top Bottom