The cable lied to me again

Celery

Golden Master
When I took the TV off the cable I was told that my bill will be $65 before taxes. Got my bill today and it's $75 before taxes.

WTF !!!

On Live Chat they told me I had the phone at $32.xx which wasn't what I want. I want the $20 phone.

I'm about ready to pull it if they don't back it up what they told me. Seems they're nothing but crooks.

In case you don't see me here lately you know why. :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear you're being cheated. Yeah i've known people to have problems with cable company's such as Xfinity. Now, I understand not all people get cheated but i've heard story's of customers having their bills changed with out notice.

They better honor their word if they want to keep customers. Just sayin. :angel:

I'm going to try and settle this but I'd hate to close the account because of the free upgrade to my internet. At the end of April I should be getting 50 Mbps instead of 15 Mbps at no extra charge (so they say).

Maybe I should just eat that $10 upcharge til then and see. :mad:

I just got screwed Internet got disconnected last month charged me for this month plus more "disconnection fee" yeah ..130 extra , all I had was internet .

Looks like the bill was right, the modem and a fee was added to the $65 before taxes.

So all is cool and I'm on my way to pay the bill and get my new modem for faster internet.

Hell yeah. :)

54.18 Mbps down and 5.13 Mbps up.

Not bad. :D

By the way, the bill is $83.

Last edited:
I upgraded my net for $10/mo more for 12 mos. Now I got twice the speed. :D

Now my bill will be $93/mo. Stick a $100 bill in their kiosk every month and let the change build up. ;)

Last edited:

Now my bill will be $93/mo. Stick a $100 bill in their kiosk every month and let the change build up. ;)

Woo you get even faster internet, Be at-least 12 months before I'll see fiber in my area :\

I want... :bow:

My wife and I currently live in a "green friendly" building, and they have given AT&T exclusivity here. Other providers such as Comcast, with much faster internet, do not have permission, allegedly, to setup their services for the tenants. As a result, I get a whopping 22 down on a good day... :-(

Back
Top Bottom