Bye ya'll

Status
Not open for further replies.

setishock

Wizard of Wires
It's been an interesting ride over the years but due to health issues I seem to have lost control of my temper. It seems the slightest provocation ticks me off. I used to not be that way.
I'm going in to have a diabetes test done tomorrow as the issues I'm having point to it. One of the symptoms is irritability and I seem to have proven here that's a fact.
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to bow out of being active here till I get a grip on things again. I'm sorry for being such an ass the last few days.
See ya later.

While none of that is any of our business Setishock, I commend you for your words. Hopefully you and your doctors are able to get things diagnosed and under control.

Good Luck to ya.

If it ends up being diabetes, you can always send me a PM for advice. I've been a type one diabetic for years. I'm known as Captain to all my friends. Captain Diabetes.

It's been an interesting ride over the years but due to health issues I seem to have lost control of my temper. It seems the slightest provocation ticks me off. I used to not be that way.
I'm going in to have a diabetes test done tomorrow as the issues I'm having point to it. One of the symptoms is irritability and I seem to have proven here that's a fact.
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to bow out of being active here till I get a grip on things again. I'm sorry for being such an ass the last few days.
See ya later.
I can quite understand your predicament.....I been in the same situation a while back... hope you sort your problems out and see you back soon.

Cheers.

Sorry to hear I've got a friend at the age of 16 found out he had diabetes, the type where you have to inject yourself (excuse my ignorance).

However what I would say is if you are leaving because of your health and to take better care of yourself etc then fair play good luck and we hope to see you around soon!

If you are leaving because your afraid some members may be offended by your slightly grumpy manner (I've not noticed it personally) then I think you'd be foolish to go. If some of the members round here can't accept that some people have different personalities and you do get grumpy people and happy people and you just have to adapt your responses accordingly then that's a real shame.

Either way, see you around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom