Bye for now!

Haha, Mine Has a warning, It Says

IGNORE THESE WARNING SIGNS,
QUALIFIED HEALTH PROFESSIONAL

The front of the block of text is covered with a barcode sticker lmao sounds like it says ignore these warning signs, from a qualified health professional

Under the barcode is says DO NOT and SEE A

MooseMan said:
rofl i think ALL standard keyboards have that warning :D
Pff, the only two keyboards I saw using this warning was Microsoft and CompaQ:D

I wonder about Logitech however
umm.gif

Hey, im back, fighting (fit)

Fingers still hurt, incredibly, but I have seeked fantastic advice + treatment - NHS are not that bad after all.

I have been advised to buy a soft-touch keyboard, which should stop, (with other precautions) further pain.

After one hour of being on the computer, you should take at least a 15 minute break, and stay away from the computer in that 15 minutes, go and get a drink, little snack, take a walk, whatever, just stay awat from the computer!

Also, use rist-rests if you can, they can help..

Well, thanks for the nice comments! But, I am back!

James

joxley1990 said:

Fingers still hurt, incredibly, but I have seeked fantastic advice + treatment - NHS are not that bad after all.

I have been advised to buy a soft-touch keyboard, which should stop, (with other precautions) further pain.

After one hour of being on the computer, you should take at least a 15 minute break, and stay away from the computer in that 15 minutes, go and get a drink, little snack, take a walk, whatever, just stay awat from the computer!

James
Glad you're back, get that soft-touch keyboard tomorrow, hey, what about one of those hologram keyboards, heard of them? but take it steady! the NHS is good, they couldn't have been kinder when my wife was diagnosed with terminal cancer, also when I had to have two ops last year, I think the NHS is much maligned, the other day I was in M&S the other day & a voice said "How are you Mr Cole?", it was the senior surgeon who operated on me!, he'd remembered me after more than a year, & many more ops, how about that!!

joxley1990 said:

James
yes glad 2 see u back :) a new keyboard might help u, and u were saying wrist rests would be nice, get 1 for your mouse especially! i hold my wrists ^ when i type so the keyboard rests don't help me much.... :D happy ur back in such a short time...yay

Back
Top Bottom