Buying a car

Thats Toyota, all there cars are economy, well most of them are. Infiniti is on another level, they're luxory, they think that everyone who comes in has money, and if you're at an infiniti you should. He prolly just thought you were a kid lookin to mess around, and not serious. But dude, that car is great, best of luck with getting a new car.

That's what I was thinking too. Most people that come in to buy their cars are pretty well off. I'll bet if I came in with a backpack full of money, then they'll think twice.

Also, check out some of the forums, the new g's are very hard to come around in many areas. Most people are desperate to even get one right now.

I was on another forum yesterday and some guy came on saying the G35's are overrated and shouldn't be compared to a IS. Lol, he got spanked pretty good.

They say the same thing on the g forum, saying that g is so much better then the 350. There all bias, no point in asking them lol. They will only rep there cars.

The good thing about the G series sedan and coupe is that they are tons cheaper (well not tons), but for the performance and luxury it has, it's a much better deal than any of the Lesus IS line. Even the G35 sedans are better, lol. You can just imagine the coupe. Spec for spec, the IS350 may have just a little more HP than a G35 coupe, but the engineering makes up for it in the long run.

IS350 owns the g35 coupe easy, they will admit it lol. The coupe is actually heavier then the sedan, atleast from 03-06..The coupe is 280hp, and the sedan at 260..But many people say the sdean can take the coupe due to the weight different. But yeah, dont waste your money with the 350, just take a g35 sedan, or a coupe. Personally I would take the coupe..Or maybe even a 350z, all depends if you can get a small car or not.

Whoa, really? In that case the IS350 might be a better deal. I'm surprised the G35 coupe is that heavy. I assumed it was much lighter than the IS350 which makes up the difference in loss. There's like a thousand dollar difference between the G35 sports coupe (the 6-speed manual version) and the top of the line IS350. I'll have to do a little more research.

Alright just to get a couple things settled:
1: I didnt read teh whole post
2: I just bought a car, not quite in this league but yeah

ok now for my suggestions...
I am a fan of euro styling... BMW 335i Coupe...Twin Turbo 3.0L engine with I think it was 300HP... thats the way to to go lol... though its 45k hahaha again thats probably toooooo high but again I didnt read the whole post...

I am 20 years old and just bought my first NEW car... an 07 Mazda 3s Sport 2.3L like my sig says lol...So while I was shopping around I had some good experiances and some bad one...the hyndai guy was a horrible experience...I told him what I was looking at, an 07 Elantra manual...he took me in a test drive in an 06 auto...WTF was he thinking... lost the sale the moment he sat me in that car... second car. 07 Rabbit 2 door manual...took me in a test drive in an 07 Jetta Manual which was ok since they didnt have any manual rabbits in stock... but again pushy and all this other stuff...didnt like him but willing to go back once they got a rabbit in...Mazda guy...tossed me keys to the 3 and told me to take it out for a decent drive...didnt come with didnt recommend anything just said go. when I got back he asked me if I liked it, gave me his card and I told him ill get back to him...in the end I bought the car from him because not only is the car AMAZING (to me coming from a 96' Jetta but my dad has a 3 series BMW so I know what some luxury feels like) but yeah not pushy and all this other stuff...

good experiance with him but yeah the Gs are nice cars dont know much about the lexus and good luck in the end and dont settle for a car you wont like in a couple months!!!

No No..Let me be more clear. The g35 sedan from the yrs 03-06 had 260hp. The g35 coupes from 03-06 now have 280. Due to the weight on the coupe, people say the sedan is not far off, as in it would be a drivers race..Although I find that hard to believe. The is350 will rape, I mean rape a g35 coupe from what I hear. If your looking for speed, and not the best deal, then I think the 350 might be good. If I were you, I would get an 04 used g35 fully loaded. Also, an 08 g35 coupe is on its way, no point to really but an 06, when the new body is on its way ya know? I think the 350 might be your best bet, btu I would look into a 350z..

Back
Top Bottom