Business opportunity presented to me...

That's some good facts about social networking and notifying us of other websites but what does this one have to offer?

It's always fishy when they won't give you any details until you go to their 'info' day.

It's always fishy when they won't give you any details until you go to their 'info' day.
exactly, it just says a lot of people use facebook. Doesn't say what they are actually doing.

I get paid by the hour, so I would have to just tell someone I can't make it thursday...

it's a crock of shit.

yes, social media is the new big thing.
but if you're not already big in social media now, there is a strong chance that you'll never be big.

plus the fact that social media enterprises are always extraordinarily hard to monetise. (twitter anyone?).

the fact is if you try to get on board with social media and social networking you're going to be up against a whole load of people who are already bigger and better at what you;re trying to do.

Myspace is dying, even with the corporate weight of BskyB behind it tossing money hand over fist at it...
ebay got rid of skype, because social media and chatting on the internet just couldn't be made profitable.
twitter has never made any money, and they had to pull half their service (text service) as it lost them too much money...

Honestly, if I were you I'd go to work and actually earn some money rather than go and listen to someone try to tell you that you can be the next millionaire, all based on some social media BS

Back
Top Bottom