Business card feed back

tom-knox

Fully Optimized
Am looking at designs for my firms first set of custom business cards. I've done a quick mock up and wanted feedback on what you guys thought. The site is not anywhere near completion atm and so these won't be going out soon but still, a little design critique and comment would be nice

The colour scheme and logo are my firm's typical design elements and the layout was just a brief idea. All feedback is welcome.

I'll be printing in higher res on quality business card paper

It's a pretty nice professional look for the card, however, I'm not fond of the tiger you chose, looks too cartoon-ish. It should probably look a bit more professional. Is that your business trademark? Maybe come up with some sort of professional looking logo to represent your business.

My thoughts on the card are that those two lines break the card up and make the bottom look reallllly empty. Maybe try ditching the two grey lines and move the tiger down a little and add a second orange diagonal strip in that corner?
TigerPCBCremake.jpg

Thats something I just shopped up real quick to give you an Idea of what I was thinking. Sure making the two diagonal lines even in size and spacing would be good but I think thats a little less busy of a card.

I would drop the gray lines, Make the "Tiger PC Solutions" bigger (and shift it up), and vary the fonts a bit.

Also: I don't know if your testing something or whatever... but: http://tigerpcsolutions.com/ has got some some phone numbers, names and addresses on it (although they could be fake!)

30863326.png

Updates have been made
Let me know your thoughts, and thanks so far guys

@J03, yea it's nothing to worry about, a bit of a complicated mid-build situation is all

Like the crad; however, you should most definately change the tiger. Looks much to clipartsy.

Back
Top Bottom