Business Advertising?

So i need more customer through my own business! So im giving a month long ad in the local paper a go and facebook advertising of my area (400,000 Potential Customers :D) a go.

Any other ideas?

An ad in the paper would probably work, but I dont know about facebook. Computer Repair is the kinda thing that you'd LOOK for, not just come across...

A sign out front of your house? Ask people who are satisfied with your service to recommend them?

You could get a billboard :D Or get some cool advertising decals for your car? Word of mouth advert is the best though so I would definately get some customer testimonials for future clients. Do you do in home repair or take the PC's to your place?

So i need more customer through my own business! So im giving a month long ad in the local paper a go and facebook advertising of my area (400,000 Potential Customers :D) a go.

Any other ideas?

I wouldn't recommend fb, I'd say most people who need pc repairs are older people who probably aren't going to be on fb

I wouldn't recommend fb, I'd say most people who need pc repairs are older people who probably aren't going to be on fb

You'd be surprised... I know a lot of older people that are on facebook and I know a few who have asked me to fix their pc a couple times so you never know. Facebook is getting stupid popular and reaching a lot of demographics.

fb is popular with all ages. My grandma uses it.

Infection any business takes time to get up and running. Nothing in business is over night.

Back
Top Bottom