Status
Not open for further replies.
neochivers said:
lol buger king,
!)the staff are dikes
2)they are all forigen and can bearly speak english
2) offer you crap you dont want
4)can't get me order right
5) lol the code names for the different burgers .. this german till-lady i order a cheesburgure and she shouts at the cook "CHEESE PLEASE" but the acient lol

no offence to germans
1, so are you! (and it's spelt Dyke)
2, not all of them, mostly in big cities it's one of the only job foreign workers can get, also many large companies like to employ agency workers, and agencies like to take heavy commissions, so forign workers don't really mind because at least they are getting work... (I once ended up working with several illegal immigrants from brazil and mexico, posing at portuguese people just to get a job).
2, (or was it three), it's called suggestive selling, people working in Burger King have to do it, mostly it works people decide they will go large / buy onion rings or whatever and it's more money to the restaurant. I suppose if you ever get up from the terminal and attand a few business lessons then you'll find uot about this one day!!!
4, Possibly because they are foreign, don't understand you, and you are too stupid to think that it might be best to speak slower, or to ask them to repeat your order, or indeed to repeat something yourself if it is especially important.
5, It's not a code, that's an abbrieviation... (duh)... also when they shout things through to the kitchens, it's mostly because they are asking for smoething to be made in preference, the kitchen staff have small TV screens that tell them what they are meant to be making... if smoeone is shouting your order to the people maknig your food it's because they are trying to do you a favour and get your food made faster, they are not inviting you to take the piss out of them...

As you may have guessed, I used to work in Burger King whilst I was in college, everyday I had to put up with narrow minded pricks such as yourself thinking that they were above me, or speaking to me however they felt... What they failed to realise is that I was working there as a meamns to an end, a way to get beer money and pay rent. it wasn't a career... most people working in burger king don't actually want to work there, they simlpy get a job there whilst they are on their way to somewhere bigger and better than the people who dno't even know that there is bigger / better things in life that eating in burger king and being rude o the kids that are serving you...

/rant over...

Nik... I suggest that you should consider the fact that most burger kings are single units, they are busy and whilst it's usual for these restaurants to have a high staff turn over, there is usually nobody employed to actually process staff aplpication forms, it'll be the manager doing it whilst he's supposed to be having his lunch break or something...

And you should enjoy working there, most of the people are fairly young and up for a laugh, I know I enjoyed working there, not because I enjoyed the work, but because I enjoyed working with the people that are there...

One last thing... the kind of things you say about the staff are pretty much nothing to what the staff say about the dumb chav customers that come in there with the attitudes displayed here... (but you'll find that out when yuo start work)

haha, I quite like that rant, and its true too, though i've never worked in a fast food restraunt, I know what you must of got.

mmmmm...burger king.......their fries rock.
the two burger kings I go to aren't at all like that.

nice to see you love me root
TVs? wa? 'ere they dont ave them they just shout n get

lol, well ranted root!

i couldnt get a job at burger king, i applied there, tesco and homebase, and i 'didnt meet their requirments', a couple of weeks after that i went out and got a job doing aircraft maintainance...

Well they hired me, if they didn't need me shouldn't of hried me. And yes they do have a TV. When you order they hit a button and it goes to the person making the food.

neochivers said:
nice to see you love me root
TVs? wa? 'ere they dont ave them they just shout n get
It's not a case of me loving you or not...

I saw your post as

1) rude,
2) racist
3) Stupid
4) Stupid
5) a cross between stupid and xenophobic

(yes those numbers do refere to the points you made).
I realise you are only 12, so I guess I (we all) can forgive your lack of knowledge in anything worldly.

perhaps, (in 4 - 6 years time) when you go out and get a job you'll appreciate the sentiments of the post I made, because I can almost guarentee that for at least some point in your life you'll have a job where people look down on you.

Hate to say it bud, but everyone starts at the bottom. However i'm hoping to have my company opened this june. Already got a good web pager designer.

neochivers said:
lol buger king,
!)the staff are dikes
2)they are all forigen and can bearly speak english
2) offer you crap you dont want
4)can't get me order right
5) lol the code names for the different burgers .. this german till-lady i order a cheesburgure and she shouts at the cook "CHEESE PLEASE" but the acient lol

no offence to germans

I've never had any problem with Burger King, but then again McDonalds is usually easier to get to.

Burger King has the problem that it's usually in those foul Motorway service stations, full of truck-drivers, English chavs with young kids, and the smell of warm faeces in the toilets.

Go to Charnock Richard services on the M6 - a sight to behold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom