BURGER KING... Rant...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
No this is not about the food they serve which isn't the best. Anyways. About 4 weeks ago I filled out an application. 3 weeks ago I went into the interview. 2 weeks ago I got hired, 1 week ago I filled out all paperwork. Today I have yet to start my job. This is BULL. It shoudln't take 4 weeks for you to starta job thats literally down the road from you. NEVER EVER WORK AT BURGER KING. Not cause it s afastfood joint, because they can't hire worth shit!! Thats my rant. I'd quit but I already paid 30 bucks for my uniform.

Burger King is dirtttyyyyy. Whenever I go to one, there's always nasty dirt and dust everywhere, and the trash is overflowing. Good burgers, though. The best part is that they use microphones like Half Baked style.... I can't help but laugh every time they announce an order. :p

lol buger king,
!)the staff are dikes
2)they are all forigen and can bearly speak english
2) offer you crap you dont want
4)can't get me order right
5) lol the code names for the different burgers .. this german till-lady i order a cheesburgure and she shouts at the cook "CHEESE PLEASE" but the acient lol

no offence to germans

neochivers said:
lol buger king,
!)the staff are dikes
5) lol the code names for the different burgers .. this german till-lady i order a cheesburgure and she shouts at the cook "CHEESE PLEASE" but the acient lol

no offence to germans
I understand where you are coming from in 2)...

LMAO. No theres a BIG book on what to suggest to order if you order somthing. And lets say if you order a wooper. Your supposed to say would you like onion rings or frys with that.

neochivers said:
lol buger king,
!)the staff are dikes

no offence to germans

totally agree with 2..... i swear most of them cant actually speak english.....

It took my friend a 2 months to get full hired at a Hollywood video place. The ONLY fast food place I would work at is In-N-Out because everyone knows all the cool kids go there.

I could never work at a fast food place... If I did I would probably never eat there again.

Burger Kings angus burgers are mighty good though

I worked at Subway for a year. It was pretty nice, plus Subway discounts rock. So tasty! I imagine that Subway is a really good place to work compared to most other fast food places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom