bungie has screwed up!!!!!

no the articles was from 7/08 dude, im more then up to date about this i just haddened realize d it was an RTS and how do you think its 2 years old due what article?

by Ross Miller Sep 27th 2006 2:00PM

it's even in the URL

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/09/27/ms-announces-halo-wars-a-new-rts/

the last comment on the story is Nov 30th 2006

it might be the fact that there is an update that pushed it to current news?

oh im refering to the second one i posted, the first was the very first link i found on goole.

Halo wars is being developed by ensemble last I checked.
I don't mind the idea of a sci-fi RTS in the vein of halo, but what I do mind is using a gamepad to play it.

I'll wait for Starcraft II, thanks.

It's been confirmed as an RTS for ages now. Also, it's developed by Ensemble Studios, not Bungie Studios. If I remember correctly Ensemble are the creators of the Age of Empire series. Pretty good RTS games to be honest.

Yep. The main concern isn't Ensemble or the gameplay, but the controls. Previous RTS games on consoles have always been a bit lackluster due to the use of the gamepad, but considering how well done the controls for Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth were, I have some faith that it'll be a decent RTS.

Well I suppose if it's designed around JUST the gamepad, and theres no PC version out there, it might fare better. I remember playing a little C&C3 on my pc, then some on a 360.. the 360 sucked so bad. I felt handicapped.

If I had a 360 i'd probably check out halo wars.. I'm interested to see ensemble do some sci-fi. I didn't like the theme of of age of empires much.. never cared for medieval or whatever time those games took place in.

RTS are fun but halo wouldn't make a good one. the story line wouldn't allow for building anything, just using the troops and wepons brought to the planit by the ship.

Back
Top Bottom