Brutal PSA - NSFW

So many problems with that.

1. Way too long for the attention span of the target audience.
2. The angle at which she is driving in 1 shot and the angle at which she hits the car is totally off.
3. The same window blows out like 5 times.
4. The guy that T-bones them after must've had like 15 seconds to see the crash and slow down, yet he still hits them.

Was entertaining though.

Wow lol, that was a little over dramatic. I thought seat belts stopped you from hitting your head on windshield. Oh well. Thats my entertainment for the night.

Wasn't brutal enough. Goes to prove a point that playing with cell phones while driving can be deadly...

So many problems with that.

1. Way too long for the attention span of the target audience.
2. The angle at which she is driving in 1 shot and the angle at which she hits the car is totally off.
3. The same window blows out like 5 times.
4. The guy that T-bones them after must've had like 15 seconds to see the crash and slow down, yet he still hits them.

Who cares. It's here to prove a point, which it succeeds in doing.

Was entertaining though.

This quote says a lot about society today. :rolleyes:

The UK has been pretty graphic on PSA's. Someone emailed me this about the ban of airsoft guns in the UK which IMO was pretty dumb. The video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7jr0S1frWM After I saw it I asked who converts airsoft guns into real guns and why are the little kids killing each other with them? Why did the parents let the litte kids have airsoft guns in the first place?

Back
Top Bottom