Brookfield?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It happened a long time ago, he will not be coming back. He dis-respected many members (including myself) and just made the forum a mess. Mods felt it necessary to keep him away..

It happened a long time ago, he will not be coming back. He dis-respected many members (including myself) and just made the forum a mess. Mods felt it necessary to keep him away..

he was only nice to the people he liked and he did dis-respect many members, he chose many favorites too..which is pretty lame.

he was only nice to the people he liked and he did dis-respect many members, he chose many favorites too..which is pretty lame.

Ya. The story with me is as follows.

Back when i was first starting InsaniTech i had forums up and such. I posted a thread here asking members to come be mods, people whom i trusted. Since this is a business forum i wanted as many mods as possible to be active. Overall i ended up having 12 mods or so for a beginning forum, then came brook. He joined as 13, saw there were 12 others and freaked. He pm'ed me calling me a moron, dumbass, etc. for having so many mods for a forum that had so little members, an argument really nobody understood, just picking a stupid fight.

Overall he was a good guy though, he almost always had good intentions. Some people were a little hard on him. They almost always had reason to be, I'm not trying to say anything here.

He just took things a little too seriously and a little too far sometimes.

Unfortunately he was one of the remaining few who made this forum interesting and entertaining for me so it was somewhat upsetting to finally see him go but I can understand why he wasn't welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom