Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 10-04-2008, 10:31 PM   #21
Fully Optimized

Default Re: Brookfield??

That's a pretty accurate synopsis

EDIT: The smilies, don't forget the smilies.

lol

E8600@ 4.25GHz, 1.325V | Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme + Scythe Slipstream 120 | Asus Rampage Extreme| 4GB Corsair 2000MHz 8-8-8-24 @ 1600 6-7-6-24| ASUS 9800GTX| Pioneer 18X SATA DVD-RW | 320GB + 500GB WD SATAII | Antec True Power Trio 650W | Thermaltake Sonata | Vista Ultimate x64 SP2/Win7 Ultimate
A True Folder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:25 AM   #22
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK31337 View Post
  • Stole private info that only he and David had access to, then misused it
  • Used to misuse the stolen information to send threatening and harrassing e-mails
  • Honestly thought he was untouchable and bragged about it
  • Continually derailed good threads with vitriol and spam, dragged them off topic then banned people for complaining about him
  • Was rude and irresponsible - just flamed everyone and couldn't have anything amounting to a civil discussion
  • Had crap grammar - every post was full of commas, like this, I am being entirely truthful here, he couldn't structure a sentence properly, seriously, it was, so, annoying, you know, what I mean????
  • Had no concept of the real world
  • Knew nothing about computers
  • Banned anyone and everyone for no reason
  • Undermined the other moderators
  • Sent abusive PMs all the time when he disagreed with you
  • Perved over female members and was effectively grooming and sexually harrassing them

^^ Shortlist, there's far too many negative points for me to even begin to be bothered typing.

He was a sad, perverted old man with no handle on reality, who expected the world to revolve around him and everybody to do as he wanted. He was like a spoiled child and was so old fashioned even for the standards of the era he came from. I would have said that his whole life was like an episode of Heartbeat but even that seems too modern for him.

Him getting banned was one of the best things that happened to this place. Even when I was banned I was still reading and seeing what he was up to, it was absolutely appalling.
That pretty much sums it up. WHY he was ever made moderator is beyond me, and just shows the favoritism that goes on when selecting mods. He was one of the worst forums this member has ever had. Thank god he's gone.

Old 10-05-2008, 03:20 PM   #23
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy View Post
That pretty much sums it up. WHY he was ever made moderator is beyond me, and just shows the favoritism that goes on when selecting mods. He was one of the worst forums this member has ever had. Thank god he's gone.
Yeah, there have been a lot of moderators on this forum that shouldn't have been. Oh well.

alvino is offline   Reply With Quote