10-05-2008, 10:25 AM
Join Date: Jul 2006
Originally Posted by UK31337
- Stole private info that only he and David had access to, then misused it
- Used to misuse the stolen information to send threatening and harrassing e-mails
- Honestly thought he was untouchable and bragged about it
- Continually derailed good threads with vitriol and spam, dragged them off topic then banned people for complaining about him
- Was rude and irresponsible - just flamed everyone and couldn't have anything amounting to a civil discussion
- Had crap grammar - every post was full of commas, like this, I am being entirely truthful here, he couldn't structure a sentence properly, seriously, it was, so, annoying, you know, what I mean????
- Had no concept of the real world
- Knew nothing about computers
- Banned anyone and everyone for no reason
- Undermined the other moderators
- Sent abusive PMs all the time when he disagreed with you
- Perved over female members and was effectively grooming and sexually harrassing them
^^ Shortlist, there's far too many negative points for me to even begin to be bothered typing.
He was a sad, perverted old man with no handle on reality, who expected the world to revolve around him and everybody to do as he wanted. He was like a spoiled child and was so old fashioned even for the standards of the era he came from. I would have said that his whole life was like an episode of Heartbeat but even that seems too modern for him.
Him getting banned was one of the best things that happened to this place. Even when I was banned I was still reading and seeing what he was up to, it was absolutely appalling.
That pretty much sums it up. WHY he was ever made moderator is beyond me, and just shows the favoritism that goes on when selecting mods. He was one of the worst forums this member has ever had. Thank god he's gone.
Desktop: Dell Dimension E510, 2.5GB RAM, Intel P4 3.0GHZ, 250GB HDD, Windows Vista Premium. Might not be the best, but the old girl is still running good.