Brookfield??

He was allright.

That's just what i was thinking, he seemed an alright bloke for the time i spent in conversation with him. I do remember him getting banned, but i couldn't for the life of me think what for.

He ended up getting in alot of arguements with members because he didn't read the post properly and flew off the handle too quickly

He ended up getting in alot of arguements with members because he didn't read the post properly and flew off the handle too quickly

Not to mention all the abusive PMs and using members private info. He is a mod on another forum I am on at the moment and he seems to have settled down a bit.

Me being green again..What is Flamig? (Arsonist? Well done beefburger?).Got a lot to learn to late in life...

And whats a PM? night time Speak?

Me being green again..What is Flamig? (Arsonist? Well done beefburger?).Got a lot to learn to late in life...

And whats a PM? night time Speak?

A PM is a personal message or private message.
Urban Dictionary said:
Flaming v 'to flame' To engage in an online argument usually involving unfounded personal attacks by one or more parties.

• Stole private info that only he and David had access to, then misused it
  • Used to misuse the stolen information to send threatening and harrassing e-mails
  • Honestly thought he was untouchable and bragged about it
  • Continually derailed good threads with vitriol and spam, dragged them off topic then banned people for complaining about him
  • Was rude and irresponsible - just flamed everyone and couldn't have anything amounting to a civil discussion
  • Had crap grammar - every post was full of commas, like this, I am being entirely truthful here, he couldn't structure a sentence properly, seriously, it was, so, annoying, you know, what I mean????
  • Had no concept of the real world
  • Knew nothing about computers
  • Banned anyone and everyone for no reason
  • Undermined the other moderators
  • Sent abusive PMs all the time when he disagreed with you
  • Perved over female members and was effectively grooming and sexually harrassing them

^^ Shortlist, there's far too many negative points for me to even begin to be bothered typing.

He was a sad, perverted old man with no handle on reality, who expected the world to revolve around him and everybody to do as he wanted. He was like a spoiled child and was so old fashioned even for the standards of the era he came from. I would have said that his whole life was like an episode of Heartbeat but even that seems too modern for him.

Him getting banned was one of the best things that happened to this place. Even when I was banned I was still reading and seeing what he was up to, it was absolutely appalling.

Back
Top Bottom