To Brookfield;

Status
Not open for further replies.
rudster816 said:
duh your not perfect but throwing insualts(i did too i know) is a little less than perfect and i cant find a rule refering to not posting PMs there fore i refuse to edit my post. and i HAVE shown you respect i dont snap at you do i? up till then i hadnt done much but calling a little boy that just crosses the line for me.

"young'ng" how do you like being called old man ay!

im the only person said something about this thread being wrong by trying to talk to someone via public forums i see that as a sign of respect

Spot on. Pure perfection.

hippie420 said:
You guys fight about the most idoitic things EVER. Brookfield is a good mod. He always has halfway decent advice and such. I think alot of you WANT to argue, so find something more important to get your panties in a bunch about than being called a "little boy" and double and triple posting. In my hood, if you complained about something so small, the rest of the crew would jump you and beat the heck out of you for being soft.

Get over it "little boy" and grow up, because no one but an idiot argues about something so small

exactly, getting all beat up over being called "little boy" completely proves that you are exactly that

There's no point in arguing with a senior citizen. It's the norm in society for them to simply do and say what they want when they reach a retirement age and not have to listen to anyone else's rules. Hell, ever been stuck driving behind the elderly? No signalling, they make up their own speed limits, turn when and where they want. It's all the same with respect to everything else in their lives...apparently even on forums.

i only peeled one example but if you guys knew the whole side of the story youd understand TRUST me.....were both wrong and theres no winner in this right now i just want to come out with my pride thats all.......everyone should have respect for each other no matter there age. it shouldnt be a factor in determining there capablity or how much they know or what they have seen.

brookfeild just relax it helps everytime i say something to you or kindly show another point of veiw dont edit my post saying that it didnt happen even tho you KNOW it did

end of disscussion

Ð88 said:
There's no point in arguing with a senior citizen. It's the norm in society for them to simply do and say what they want when they reach a retirement age and not have to listen to anyone else's rules. Hell, ever been stuck driving behind the elderly? No signalling, they make up their own speed limits, turn when and where they want. It's all the same with respect to everything else in their lives...apparently even on forums.

i agree with this entireley!! i got driven into a couple of weeks back, guess who by, an old guy pulling out of a junction without looking! and last summer i had another old guy drive at me too from a side junction, i managed to avoid him by going cross country and screwing up my tracking and wheel caps, if that happens in my new car, the damn thing will just fall apart! old people are the worst drivers, they do what the hell they want, when they want.. and its NEVER their fault.. the guy who drove into me tried to make it out that it was my fault, til he was told by the cop that he was 100% to blame!

anyway.. back on topic, maurice, you cant go around throwing those sorts of insults! you are a mod, your not supposed to flame members for disagreeing with you!! if you ban rudster816 for no apparent reason, just like you did borat a few weeks back, i will ask david to unban him.. the rules of the forum do not state that members cannot have differing opinions!

mark thorpe said:
i agree with this entireley!! i got driven into a couple of weeks back, guess who by, an old guy pulling out of a junction without looking! and last summer i had another old guy drive at me too from a side junction, i managed to avoid him by going cross country and screwing up my tracking and wheel caps, if that happens in my new car, the damn thing will just fall apart! old people are the worst drivers, they do what the hell they want, when they want.. and its NEVER their fault.. the guy who drove into me tried to make it out that it was my fault, til he was told by the cop that he was 100% to blame!, anyway back on topic, maurice, you cant go around throwing those sorts of insults! you are a mod, your not supposed to flame members for disagreeing with you!! if you ban rudster816 for no apparent reason, just like you did borat a few weeks back, i will ask david to unban him.. the rules of the forum do not state that members cannot have differing opinions!
The whole thread has been reported to David, [I tried giving him the address of just UK's post, but the link failed for some reason] nothing to do with you & the other mods, you've all been very reasonable, I tried to give him the address of UK's post where he called me a perv again, he's referring to a post I made to Steff, have a look, there's nothing wrong with what I said there, anyway, I wouldn't have banned rudster really, I was trying to get him to see that he can't, in conscience, divulge the contents of a PM, I just couldn't seem to get across to him, why he shouldn't do that, Mark, do me a favour, don't delete anything, especially my posts, thanks, apologies for posting in a closed thread, I can see why it was closed though.

Maurice

UK31337 said:
Disappointed in what, exactly? That your standard pervy, dirty old man methods have failed you in this instance?

I'm guessing you never had kids of your own, a father wouldn't have such a perverted attitude towards someone younger.

And really, why should she back you up? It's not a "privilege", it's her right to make her own decision and, in this case, she's made a perfect decision.
I find this very offensive indeed, my dear wife & I couldn't have children as she had a serious disease of her ovaries, & had to have a hysterectomy at the young age of 32, eventually dying of cancer, you should be deeply ashamed to have said these things, I did consider PMing you about this, but I thought I should show the members my feelings toward you, you are evil, either that, or you're off your head, this, your second disgusting post to me, [the first you made when you when you were a moderator] has been reported to David

Apologies for posting in in a closed thread, I'm sure members will understand in the circumstances, I just had to say this, please don't move or delete it, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom