Brookfield!!!!!!!

freestyler105 said:
Brookfield, I know you're not trying to do any harm, but just because someone has the same screen name, doesn't mean it's the same person. Next time, try to resolve it over PM before bringing other people into the matter.
I see that now, & I am about to apologise to him, you're right, I wasn't being vindictive, thanks.

ok your saying brookfield is passed it. he clearly aint otherwise he wouldnt have 1000's of forum posts. anyway i agree everyone should give him a break. i always see threads about him, laying into him. peace needs to be made

hippie420 said:
you guys argue about the most retarded crap ever. Who gives a crap about who you are and what you do. It is almost imposible to verify who anyone is on a forum. I don't even use my real name or address on the web AT ALL. Give Brookfield a brake cuz he is old. You will probably be the same way when you become his age.
Um...I don't know what to say to that.....

Anyway, that's good Brookfield. I'm thinking this thread should be closed soon?

dude_se said:
haha lol ive just seen you around the forums posting loads. i know your 15 and thats it (i think your 15). anyway ill butt out now lol

Welllllll

16 now. Haha, close though.

im 16 too. well will be 17 soon :) .. this thread seems to be coming to a happy ending finally

drumthrasher said:
no! that information was for me in the 'free grand theft auto' thread that he stupidly closed.
I apologise, I had another look, & it's obvious to me now that there are at least three drumthrasher's, freestyler hit it on the nose in his post 21, um, I'm really not a fat retard, but I deserved it this time.....hey, I'm not fat!! lol, once again, I'm sorry :(

i know im not a mod but stop spamming hippie. if your sad enough to be spamming then atleast do it properly... preferably somewhere else. i love my username as no one else haves it :D

Brookfield said:
I apologise, I had another look, & it's obvious to me now that there are at least three drumthrasher's, freestyler hit it on the nose in his post 21, um, I'm really not a fat retard, but I deserved it this time.....hey, I'm not fat!! lol, once again, I'm sorry :(
Lol, is that a real pic of you in your avatar anyway?

Back
Top Bottom