Broken Finger?

J03

~~~~~~~~
Hi guys. So, yesterday, I was playing rugby... And I dont know what happened, but my finger started to kill, after a rook. It went all swollen, and bruised. I can move it, but it hurts when I do. There are bruises on the two joints especially. Sometimes, when I bend it it feels numb....

I know that you cant do much about it, but do you think i have a broken finger? Also, If you have ever broken a finger, do you know what you "experienced"?

I was in this belief when I read this. The same thing happened to me Sunday, but I was playing football. I jammed it pretty bad, but the pain is tolerable. If you can move it it's not broken. If it hurts a lot it could be a tore ligament. If the pain is tolerable and it's a darker color, you just jammed it. Tape it up with athletic tape for 2-3 days and the pain will be pretty much gone.

yer if you can still move it chances are it isn't broken cos usually if you break a bone and try and move it you would be in agonizing pain

One of my friends said that he fractured his finger, and that he could still move it... I guess it depends how bad it is? Maybe? I don't know!

Back
Top Bottom