Broadcast My Media / Radio Station

ssc456

Fully Optimized
right here goes.

i have been an amateur DJ for a while now and it has always been my dream to broacast my music to the public what im looking for in this day and age is some software preferably free which will allow me to use my computer like a media server that i can give people the address.

sort of like a pirate radio station but with a web address. to start with it would just be some mates listening but then as i get my mates round to DJ aswell then maybe we will spread the address over the internet.

now i have a computer with an always on internet connection and currently i record my sets using nero on my computer so i have my decks connected to my computer. the only thing i need is some software to help me broadcast

any help greatly apreciated,

Ah ha, i was about to start one of these (again) myself. There is a program/plugin for winamp called shoutcast. Google it :)!

will do mate ill get back to ya and let you know how i get on.

any1 else got ideas

jus had a quick look at shoutcast and from face value looks like its only mp3's you play on your computer i was thinking more live feed from my mixer output but hey ill give it a try i maybe wrong

Back
Top Bottom