Britains got talent

Conny? She sang somewhere over the rainbow I personaly thought it was amazing when she sang that :)

I've been watching this, pretty hooked to it..

I think Connie, the 6 year old girl had a nice voice, for her age. However, if a grown man/woman was to turn up and sing like she did, they would be told where to go, because if you listen closely, her voice becomes very distorted at some points.. so if she was to of won, she would of only won because of her age.

Paul Potts on the other hand was something special. He was a normal shy guy, stuck in a high street job he didn't like, and he had that fantastic voice. I don't really like opera, but his voice really hit me, he was absolutely fantastic, so from him to go from selling phones, to performing in front of the queen, making albums, and having record contracts.. that's talent.

The BarWizards were very good, but I don't think it would be appropriate for the queen, and there routines were the same, and I would not really call it a talent.

Yeah, I agree with that completley. He deserved to win, as he was amazing.
Connie was opkay, but yeah, it would have been her age that would have got the sympathy vote.

Its just a shame he will be performing covers for all his career...

I hated that damn girl that did the dancing though. Everytime I saw her, I just wanted to hit her, haha. So did everyone of my mates watching too.
Seemed stuck up...

Yeah, I agree with that completley. He deserved to win, as he was amazing.
Connie was opkay, but yeah, it would have been her age that would have got the sympathy vote.

Its just a shame he will be performing covers for all his career...

I hated that damn girl that did the dancing though. Everytime I saw her, I just wanted to hit her, haha. So did everyone of my mates watching too.
Seemed stuck up...

i also agree his voice was the best there but for her age that connie could sing you cant deny that

that other girl was stage school and i pet her parents where in 100k a year jobs a large mansion and a few bentlys just for measure

Back
Top Bottom