Britains got talent

Ive missed a few,is the young Scarborough lad still in it. we are doing well for talent shows lately, we had Ben Ellis who got to the semi of Any Dream Will Do, then we had Danny Rhodes who got to the quarters or semi of Greece and Lauri Kelly who also made it to the TV stages of Greece.
I just seen BEN ELLIS in a one off show last night at Scarborough, he also had another Joseph with him Chris Barton, they were very good.

I didn't know there was such a show, there's a show called "America's Got Talent" wonder if they're related, I know the one here is produced by Simon Cowell, I guess Britain's Got Talent is another version of it. It's an interesting show, I think the auditions are the best :)

Just seen the results, Paul pots I think his name was won. I thought the two little girls were cute.

Just seen the results, Paul pots I think his name was won. I thought the two little girls were cute.
the older one was stage school could just tell but the other one was cute , i just saw the result as well tring to convince ma parents to lend me some money for a new computer with no joy :( but still he as prolly the best singer there

One of the contestants got booted because they discovered he was a kiddie fiddler. Somehow got through the background check.

I wonder if that little 6 year old girl that cheered up Simon Cowell moved up. I saw it on YouTube.

Back
Top Bottom