Britains First Cyber Suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steff said:
Jenox I agree with you, I mean jesus he went into a chat room where the subject was spcificly for arguing what the hell did he expect? As for letting all them people witness that is totaly... well you get the picture lol

That's what I'm trying to say as well. He went into a room specifically set up for that kind of a thing. I mean, I take NOTHING on the internet serious, let alone people provoking me. The fact that this guy did kind of makes me want to say, "You deserved it for being so stupid." He just traumatized his ex-wife, two children, and dozens of random people. Do I have sympathy for HIM, hell no. The children. Absolutely.

Jenox said:
That's what I'm trying to say as well. He went into a room specifically set up for that kind of a thing. I mean, I take NOTHING on the internet serious, let alone people provoking me. The fact that this guy did kind of makes me want to say, "You deserved it for being so stupid." He just traumatized his ex-wife, two children, and dozens of random people. Do I have sympathy for HIM, hell no. The children. Absolutely.
Took the words right out of my mouth.
+1

couldn't have put it better myself.

holy crap. Imagine how bad the people on the chat feel though. I know the room was specifically for insulting people, but I can't even begin to imagine the horror they feel for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom