Britains First Cyber Suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats sad... how could you egg teh guy on??? in this society we live in, that kinda thing should never be taken as a joke/act like they thought it was.

Yeah I read it in the paper, very sad indeed. His two kids lost a father and the people in the chatroom where telling him to get on with it

I'm sorry but I don't blame the people egging him on. That's such a common thing to do it's rather common-place and 'normal'. For instance, when online in games and people start to moan and what not, especially in World of Warcraft, people will say, "Just pull the f***in trigger already!" or the common emote, "/wrists". So really, it's so common for people to say it that it's surreal, as the article says, when someone actually does it.

The people I feel bad for are not Kevin (the suicidee), but rather his two 12 year old daughters. Scared for life. And to make matters worse, he did it ONLINE. In a damned chat-room of all the places. He not only affected his family, but everyone in that chat-room.

There's just to much controversy on this subject, but one thing to me is very clear: doing it over a chat room and scarring people for life, is rather pathetic...

hmm i agree sort of with you but i mean you can't blame the guy, he was suffereing from depression. Thats what people do, its ashame to see what computers have done now days, like that chinese boy that played World of Warcraft for about 36 hours straight then killed himself to be with the "WoW gods"...althought i would have thought that the father would havn't done that because of his two children, like thinking of them would have stopped.

That is really sad :( Even if you werent egging him on and you were watching, you would be watching in horror, it could of been a 10 year old girl/boy who didnt know anybeter and where just watching, in a way he should of knew better. I bet this will set off a new weird ass craze...

EDIT:
Jenox I agree with you, I mean jesus he went into a chat room where the subject was spcificly for arguing what the hell did he expect? As for letting all them people witness that is totaly... well you get the picture lol

neodude112320 said:
That is just sad,Just sad,I dont really know what to say........The people egging him on would be feeling really bad now.....
yeh i read that....you dont mess around with suicide for sure...they should have called police before that!

and he looked like one of those guys who's kind of outgoing...but ne one can do it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom