Breaking News!!!!

AHAHAHAHH!! AHAHHAHHAH!! HAHHAHH! Hector is a genius! GENIUS! It is about time AMD corners Intel. They have been smashing them in the technology race, and Intel keeps offering Dell money to stay with Xeon processors, but with the release of the new dual core Opteron which can almost outperform QUAD XENONs single handedly, it is no surprise AMD is making this move. LMAO! I need to call my cousin and get some more info on this. BTW, the FX-57 will be out in 2 weeks for yall who dont know! :D

I mean, AMD smashed Intel's measly dual core Pentium4 EE 830 "dual core" CPU with their 4200+ let alone their 4800+! GO AMD, kick Intel's measly ass!

When AMD succeeded in getting on the HP retail roadmap for mobile computers, and its products sold well, Intel responded by withholding HP's fourth quarter 2004 rebate check and refusing to waive HP's failure to achieve its targeted rebate goal; it allowed HP to make up the shortfall in succeeding quarters by promising Intel at least 90% of HP's mainstream retail business.

And yet, despite that.. HP remains awesome on their AMD based laptops and PCs... their Intel systems PALE in comparison! HAHAHAH! Intel is going to get their asses raped in court by AMDs new financial power they have gained from their Athlon64s and market share with HP. INTEL is going to wish they never waived money around bribing and blackmailing companies into Intel exlusive CRAPPOLA. I might actually take a liking to Dell if they start to use AMD. HAHAHAHAH!

PS, sry for double post, but I feel it is appropriate.

I agree. If AMD plays the same game intel players they'll overpower Intel easliy. I hope intle has a nice nestegg.

Intel suck.. they are gonna get ripped by AMD. AMD has done their homework, and HP will testify against them as will Sony and NEC being that they are leaning away from Intel and toward AMD and IBM atm.

The only thing that AMD has to crack is the Laptop area, where the Pentium M, probably Intel's best CPU, still is the King. Intel might even make a dual-core version of the Pentium M, code-named Yonah.

Ha Ha! Down with intel! I would like to see dell with AMD's in. Mabye then they will be better

hehe, kewl.

Yeah, I wondered why the DELL XPS, meant for gaming, at the end said its "powered by an INTEL 4 Pentium Processor *that just made me laugh*,
I mean surely if it was meant for games, AMD 64 would be chosen, but I have noticed DELL seems to stick with Intel.

Back
Top Bottom