Breakfast Favorites

WHat would I like for breakfast?
Eggs
Sausage
Ham
bacon
and coke

Normally however its ceral and a coke.

i dont normally have breakfast.. but when i do i have a bacon, egg, sausage, tomato and mushroom roll. along with a hot chocolate. dont have breakfast often though, only when i can afford it..

the roll is goooood, and its all cooked fresh as i wait, for £2.90, with a free hot chocolate thrown in.. nice :D

Nik00117 said:
WHat would I like for breakfast?
Eggs
Sausage
Ham
bacon
and coke

Normally however its ceral and a coke.
Ewww coke for breakfast thats just wrong :p

just cereal....frosted mini wheats mostly. sometimes, if i feel up to cooking, i'll make some eggs and toast....normally, i'll make a cheese omlete if i'm making eggs.

Paradox said:
Hey Everybody, My friends cooking class is doing a poll of sorts (basically each person has to ask 50 people if they eat breakfast, and if they do, what do they eat for it) And he asked for me to lend him a hand in getting some results. I told him just fudge it, but he wants real results lol

Anyways.. Yeah, Poll is above. Thanks

I normally eat full course stuff, Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Hash Browns, Pancakes, Mmmm.... Plus milk or orange juice ofcourse lol Good Home cooking

me too :D

Paradox said:
Hey Everybody, My friends cooking class is doing a poll of sorts (basically each person has to ask 50 people if they eat breakfast, and if they do, what do they eat for it) And he asked for me to lend him a hand in getting some results. I told him just fudge it, but he wants real results lol

Anyways.. Yeah, Poll is above. Thanks

I normally eat full course stuff, Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Hash Browns, Pancakes, Mmmm.... Plus milk or orange juice ofcourse lol Good Home cooking

You have that every morning??? That sounds like an artery blocker to me, for me it has to be porridge or fresh fruit....

Back
Top Bottom