Break up?

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Ugh.. I've been going out with my girlfriend for almost a month now, its just a simple highschool relationship sure, but I don't know if I want to stay in the relationship or not.

She's not really as mature as I wish she was, It's like she thinks its like a 7th year relationship, and thats not how I want it =\ I mean, I do like her a little, but I think I like her more as a friend than anything. But I mean, I never get to see her either, wont be able to see her all summer because of her mother..

Does anyone think theres a way I could maybe ask her to take some time off or something? Cuz I might want to go out with her again, I just dont want to be in a relationship right now =\ Do you think that would work or would it make her mad at me or what? I don't want to ruin our friendship :(

In other words, How could I break up, but save the friendship, and still leave it open for maybe getting back togeth in the future if we wanted

"I'm really sorry, but I don't want you. I hope we can still be friends."

Or has anyone seen that eppisode of Friends where Ross and Rachel go on a break?
That would be a good idea...

As long as you confirm with her there is no-one else, and you just need space and time to get yourself together - you will contact her if and when you are ever ready - she should respect that - if she doesnt then she isnt thinking about you.

It all depends on what you feel. If you don't think it is well working because she is not the type of relationship you thought, talk to her.

Just break up kindly and stay friends, it's fairly easy to do this and have the possibility of a relationship in the future.

If shes not mature enough or the right one then guess what its not for you. SImply break it to her.

Back
Top Bottom