Braces

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
Do you currently have or have in the past had braces?

due to local dialect i will translate... the metal things glued to your teeth to make them straight.

I should have done I guess, and it'll cost too much to do now. But, i guess my teeth aren't too bad... there a bit weird, but there not bad... there just not straight.

I was too scared to have it done when I was younger, that I actually ripped up the appointment sheet...opps...

I had them GOD I HATED THEM. It doesn't hurt its just annoying having a bunch of metal in your moutha nd you'll always at a huge dissadvantage in fights, even the slightly hit can make your lips get stuck to the metal sharp points and cause pain. I was in a fight once with a kid when I had braces all he did was wack me in the mouth, hurt like a mother.

Nik00117 said:
I had them GOD I HATED THEM. It doesn't hurt its just annoying having a bunch of metal in your moutha nd you'll always at a huge dissadvantage in fights, even the slightly hit can make your lips get stuck to the metal sharp points and cause pain. I was in a fight once with a kid when I had braces all he did was wack me in the mouth, hurt like a mother.
yeah i have them now i get them off in august... THANK GOD!

I had braces a few years ago. Cost me like $3900, but monthly payments made it affordable interest free. Now I wear retainers part time at night. The hardest thing with braces was brushing. It was a pain. Once in a month you go in for tightening and your mouth gets so sore that you can't eat anything hard until the day is almost over or the next day. Also had to have 8 teeths pulled out to get them fitted on.

nice definition!

yea, i have them. actually, they don't bother me too much. except when i had a pallete expander...thats a different story. i'm actually glad i have them, well i'll thank myself in the long run...

joepic said:
nice definition!

yea, i have them. actually, they don't bother me too much. except when i had a pallete expander...thats a different story. i'm actually glad i have them, well i'll thank myself in the long run...
pallette expander?

I had them have the retainers at the mo. When i had them i hooked up a 9v battery to them with crocodile clips and cable and got it to light up bulbs.

Back
Top Bottom