Braces

Ah, wow... had a crazy night last night and I have to say that I'm very glad I don't have braces. :D

root said:
never had them...

but my face is hardly perfect as I have two fasle teeth (permenantly glued in), though I've had them for years now so they feel perfectly normal...
I have kinda the same thing... When I was little I smashed my top front teeth off just a little more than half, Now I have this stuff stuck on my teeth so they are the same, I will have to get it replaced with a plate eventually though...

Yep I have braces, should be off in a few months - YAY!!! Sick of brushing so much! and not to mention tightening them garhh!!

I envy all you people who were born with perfectly straight teeth lol!!

I had braces for 2 years, age 13 to 15. They weren't that bad really, just hurt for a day when you went to get them tightened. Then after they were off I had to wear a retainer for a while to keep my teeth straight then I had a metal piece behind my lower front teeth until I got my wisdom teeth out so my fronts wouldn't get pushed out of line.
I had to have them though, my teeth were bad, pretty crooked. But they're straight now and look better than if I hadn't had them. My brother and my cousin also had to have braces.

Back
Top Bottom