Boston Bomb Explosions

All you people who live in usa and around the world seem to forget about the bombs we hear in IRAQ, Syria, it goes off everyday, 5bombs+ more then 100 deaths, not tying to be a jerk but this isn't even nearly as bad as it is down their, think yourselfs very lucky that this isn't everyday, Ive seen bombs and ive seen legs blown off, its not a nice sight, trust me.

And in this tragic time, we should all know who is to blame.

Last edited:
All you people who live in usa and around the world seem to forget about the bombs we hear in IRAQ, Syria, it goes off everyday, 5bombs+ more then 100 deaths, not tying to be a jerk but this isn't even nearly as bad as it is down their, think yourselfs very lucky that this isn't everyday, Ive seen bombs and ive seen legs blown off, its not a nice sight, trust me.

And in this tragic time, we should all know who is to blame.

Yes you are correct, it does happen around the world all the time and has been happening for centuries, if you care to read & understand history it will never cease as groups of people & individuals pursue & thrust their ideals on different societies..... that is the nature of the human race.

And now even more today? :/

2dcb8kw.png

I feel bad for the families of the people who have been horribly injured, or killed in this event.

I will find it interesting to see how this one pans out.

I know its a common assumption but I have very little doubt that its not one of two things, either Islamic fundamentalism or Christian fundamentalism. The obvious conclusion is that whoever planted these bombs, are not of a sane rational mind.

I know its a common assumption but I have very little doubt that its not one of two things, either Islamic fundamentalism or Christian fundamentalism. The obvious conclusion is that whoever planted these bombs, are not of a sane rational mind.

I think I agree here. If it was a religious extremism, they probably would have claimed responsibility by now. This seems to have been done by someone just for the sake of killing people and causing a huge media uproar. It's probably a single person or small group based on the fact that there were only two devices, and law enforcement didn't get any sort of tip before it happened. This is purely speculation though.

I feel bad for the families of the people who have been horribly injured, or killed in this event.

I will find it interesting to see how this one pans out.

So do I. Apparently there was a fake rumour going saying that a man was gonna propose to his wife.

Back
Top Bottom