Bose

TRDCorolla said:
My Z-5500 will smoke the Bose. If you have these speakers you will know. Set the Effects setting to "Stereo x2" OMFG, you will hear Bose all over!!!!

My dad has some boes speakers but, i have the better amp. But if i used my 600 watt amp, with his bose acoustimass 7's, they would surly smoke your Z-5500. I mean i would be sending 200 watts just to the base, and 100 watts to each channel.. now thats bad ass

1010 peak power. Im pumping out like 600 continious, and thats 100 to each satelite, but, thats just the amp.. i mean, the speakers are rated to 200 watters continious, and im assuming at least double that, for peak power.. as for the amp.. in my room alone, i have 2 speaker lab7 speakers, and then 2 bose, bookshelf speakers. And my speaker lab 7's can handle up too 800 watts contious, because they have a 14'' bass, and a 12''bass, in each speaker... *ucking insane...

One thing when dealing with Bose, is the power they give. [As in Watts] I found it hard to find the actual power of the systems. But I've been with Bose for quite a while now, ever since I owned the 501 System, way back. They were huge, 100 watts total peak. Way more class then the other speakers back then in my opinion.

Right now Bose, [Never though I'll say this] "owns" other brands. Look at their satellites.

bu-20-2small.jpg

[Rather old, but it'll do]
The satellite structure is a genius and was a genius back then. I believe this style was founded in 1998 or 99 if I remember correctly. Back then, this was unheard of.

514849m.jpg

I love the subwoofer design. [most powerfull I've ever heard in fact] I hate the parts showing. [Doesn't fit me]

Yes I am a Bose fan.

Bose kick ass, thats all there is too it. If there too expensive for someone, then dont get them.. Ill probably be a bose fan for life..

Back
Top Bottom