Bored, need some games, racing?

i like need for speed underground 2. you can just drive around the city, then change and mod your car whenever you feel like it. oh and theres also lots of racing and stuff :D

i just picked up TOCA race driver 3 today at eb games for 6 bucks. its a really nice game, and pretty realistic too

Look into Test drive Unlimited. The map is enormous, there is at least one thousand miles of road and is online capable, meaning you can just drive with random people around the map. Has plenty of supercars, but not Bugatti Veyron. I can't even think of a game that has the Veyron anyway.

NFS Underground 1, 2, Most Wanted were good. I didn't like the change in driving dynamics or Carbon. There's Test Drive Unlimited which is awesome, but little customization besides choosing factory options on your car like paint, interior, rims (which is kind of cool) and "performance packages" which magically make you faster without telling you what you exactly did.

If you're looking for realism there's GTR 2 or if you're really really insane go for Richard Burns Rally (very difficult, even for me with a little race experience).
I played Dirt on 360 and it's amazing, there's a PC version too but I'm not sure how well it would run on yours. A good oldie for Xbox is RallySport Challenge 2, super fun. If you haven't tried rally I'd recommend picking up one of those titles because rally is the pinnacle of racing, IMO. Those guys have mega testicular fortitude.

Look into Test drive Unlimited. The map is enormous, there is at least one thousand miles of road and is online capable, meaning you can just drive with random people around the map. Has plenty of supercars, but not Bugatti Veyron. I can't even think of a game that has the Veyron anyway.
I second that, TDU is a good game.

Back
Top Bottom