Bored!!!

iamchickenlover

Daemon Poster
my gosh i am bored i cannot leave campus all weekend i am soooo bored. can any one recommend some free games that can run well on a nvidia 6150? i do not have my desktop and forgot my fly tying kit at home.

im bored aswell. no one wants to go out drinking, and all the decent people on msn are out drinking. it sucks lol :(

i would go but i am underage and in oregon.
i am so bored me and my room mate had hot sauce drinking contest and i won earlier to day. i had over half a bottle of dumb ass hot sauce.
gonna regret that in the bathroom.

haha that is pure boredom lol!
if someone has a good cs:s download and a server to play on that could entertain me :D .. anyone?

i would but i am at school so i cannot do anything this is why people get into pot cause they get so damn bored.

lol that kinda sucks. meh. its 10pm now. soon time to sleep. ill just continue messing about on the net :)
first time ive had a good browse on cf in ages

it is only 2:00 in the after noon here. i think later i am going to wander aimlessly around campus in creeper cloths and scare people i walk by.

Il go but by the time I get there it will be morning so Il carry on supping my bottles of Bud all by my lonesome, Im bored aswell

i love bud every time i have some it makes me feel like kicking some non amercian/candian/european ass. bud light is a symbol of america even though it was made by a german guy.time to listen to heavy metal REALLY LOUD and piss of the people who are doing homework right now. :D

i love bud every time i have some it makes me feel like kicking some non amercian/candian/european ass. bud light is a symbol of america even though it was made by a german guy.time to listen to heavy metal REALLY LOUD and piss of the people who are doing homework right now. :D

Its not light and Im non American:D, its going down well at 5% and I have another six bottles left:) Id send you one but untill they invent a teleport device on a PC your xxxx out of luck, nevermind ah!!!, Im listerning to Snow Patrol, Chasing Cars, I love that song.

Back
Top Bottom