bored.....

jay8990

Daemon Poster
so you wake up tomorrow, live out a perfectly ordinary day and go home at night and crash out on the sofa, flick on the tv to look at lottery and realise you've just won £5million. (about $10,000,000). whats first thing youd buy!? big/small? expensive/not? computer thing/ not?

for me it'd have to be a ducati 999 super bike (build the dream comp next of course!) after that id have to buy like an airfield to ride it in! wouldnt be allowed on roads we tht beast! lol

so what would you buy??

come on anyway...not just the usual crowd!....

First thing I'd do is sell this house, and buy a nice mansion in either NZ or USA. Move over there instantly, and then buy all my friends plane tickets over the summer holidays for them to come visit.

aye that sounds good! a like scotland though! might just build myself a new mansion here! with olympic size swimming pool as standard!
a like to swim :D
maybe a could back it on to my airfield im buying lol

I would build a dream pc, dream server, and get like 10 of each. The possiilties........

lol a no!, when ya sit down and think about everything you could get!

awwwww a need to win lottery........ *lies back in his own little dream world*

oh just as a thing on side iv just noticed thts my 200th post! lol sorry but woohoooo!

so anyone else....what would youu be off buying next day????

You think about it though; 5 million really isn't that much once compared with todays massive prices on practically anything and everything. 2 million of that would probably have to be spent on just a decent house. Take another half a million to pay for a new car and transport. Another half a million for any decoration, furniture and the like you wanted for your new 12 bedroomed mansion.

Hey presto, you've spent 3 million on just buying the basic things in life, you haven't even begun to look into general things that you'd buy for yourself.

I would buy an awesome awesome Guitar, 10 Super beast comps and a studio and a then go around the world first class and stay in 5star hotels all through europe.

The best Computer ever featuring the fx-55 800 dollar processor w/ one of the top motherboards on the market w/ the best liquid cooling system not to mention a terabyte hard drive and dial up LMAO no just kiddin the fastest INTERNET CONNECTION IN THE WORLD MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Back
Top Bottom