Boondock Saints

superman22x

Golden Master
Anybody seen it? I just rented it, and I have seen it a couple years ago, but wanted to see it again. My mom saw the box and her and my dad decided it was too violent and they are going to return it... She said she looked up reviews and it had terrible ratings, and it never made it into theatre. She says it will polute my mind... I told her to quit acting like Jack Thompson....

So anybody else like the movie? Have you turned into God-sent killers yet?

Probably one of the best movies around. Unfortunately, I was half asleep when I saw it so I only remember small scenes...

Good movie... I liked the moment when a man jumps out the window with lavatory pan and hits another at his head...

BTW.My parents never prevented me from seeing any movies, even when I was under their control...

I saw it a while ago. It was alright, I don't really understand why people love it so much, though.

Anybody seen it? I just rented it, and I have seen it a couple years ago, but wanted to see it again. My mom saw the box and her and my dad decided it was too violent and they are going to return it... She said she looked up reviews and it had terrible ratings, and it never made it into theatre. She says it will polute my mind... I told her to quit acting like Jack Thompson....

So anybody else like the movie? Have you turned into God-sent killers yet?

It's one of the best movies ever. And I haven't killed anyone either.

Back
Top Bottom