Boise State!!!

THEpiGUY

Daemon Poster
Boise State wins 43-42 over Oklahoma! Anyone else watch the game? What an amazing game...I'm breathless. Simply one of the best finishes I've seen in a long, long time. To all you Boise State fans, congratulations on the 13-0 season!

edited: Here's a link (not mine) to the overtime highlights...it was even more amazing how they got to this point... Boise State was tied up with just over a minute left. They had the ball, and were planning to move on down the field. Zabransky, Boise's quarterback, threw an interception that was run in for a touchdown for Oklahoma. They hit the extra point and prepared to celebrate a huge win. They kick it off back to Boise. Boise completes a pass to somewhere around their opponent's 42 yard line, I believe. A few plays and a sack later, they had moved backwards 8 yards. 4th and 18, Zabransky throws a pass to Drisan James with about 10 seconds to go, and he laterals the ball to Jerard Rabb. This type of play is called a "shovel pass." Most all of Oklahoma's defenders went in the direction of James, but they weren't following the play. Rabb took it in for a 50-yard touchdown and tied it up with 7 seconds left. Here are the overtime highlights:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=163885453571558914&q=Boise+State

Back
Top Bottom